Introduction to AgentMile:
AgentMile is the first global real estate commercial decentralized platform which is based upon Artificial intelligence. This platform is allowing landlords and brokers to enhanced their management, reporting and capabilities by enlisting their commercial properties on AgentMile blockchain powered MLS.
What are the Problems in traditional real estate world?
In real estate world, commercial real estate (CRE) assets are considered as the world’s largest asset group in which commercial brokers are facing lots of challenges in data sharing, real time performance data, inefficient cash flow management, antiquated and disparate technology. Due to the lack of sufficient data, the decision-making process is difficult in traditional real estate world. In the traditional system the property search is unreliable, inefficient and time consuming. The data verification process is very complex. Due to geographical constraints, the investors are investing in nearby properties only. The transaction process is time consuming due to the involvement of third party. The costly management is grasping benefits from the investors which is affecting the profit of the investors due to excess risk and lack of scale economies.
How are these Issues solved by AgentMile?
- Blockchain based MLS: AgentMile is offering efficient ad smart property search by blockchain based MLS. It will be a truly shared database where all data will be up-to-date and accurate. Once the blocks of data related to landlords, brokers, tenants, managers, property, repair history and credit is added to the blockchain it cannot be changed. The property information will be assessible to both investors and clients. The investors can make their investment decisions easily after searching for the suitable property.
- Less Risks: The blockchain technology will remove the risk of frauds in real estate world. The blockchain records are free of corruption because they cannot be modified. It will lead to the efficiency and transparency of the system. AgentMile platform is free of errors and it is also allowing the digital identities of properties or people to maintain accuracy.
- Smart contracts: To accelerate and automate several aspects of cash flow and property management, AgentMile is empowering the commercial real estate professionals to utilize smart contracts. The users will be allowed to make smart contracts on the basis of their profile information, lease rate and frequency of payments. In future smart contracts and blockchain technology will incorporate many other aspects of cash flow and property i.e. waste utility, water utility bills, paying energy.
- Free from geographical constraints: AgentMile is going to empower investors and brokers to gain access to important information about all area index and lease rates. The investors insight will be increased and they will get more investment options on global scale. Each agent and investor will be a data provider and it will lead to the meaningful and correct interpretation of the data.
- Artificial intelligence: AgentMile is going to incorporate AI to blockchain technology to provide reliable and accurate data analysis. By making the traditional mathematical models more accurate, AgentMile will produce meaningful results on the basis of real life information.
- Peer to Peer network: With the help of peer to peer network, AgentMile will bring a revolution and offer effective data exchange with lowers cost, greater speed and contract rules.
- Global API: The internal API will be used for external platforms i.e. brokers and tenants will use the mobile and web apps. The open API will be used to provide information to third party.
What are the three main layers of AgentMile?
- Blockchain technology: This platform is based on blockchain network which is offering great benefits to the investors i.e. high security and transparency.
- Agent Grow: Agent grow makes the leasing and searching of CRE property efficient and fast. It is considered as the front end of the project.
- Agent Drive: It combines the real estate CRM system with data driven decisions. Agent drive is the heart of the AgentMile platform.
What are the benefits to use AgentMile?
It is offering high rental yields and returns than the residential real estate.
Its lease agreements are generally long or middle term (3-10 years).
The tenant-landlord relationships are regulated by agreements and they are professional.
Contractual obligation is taken by tenants to incur many costs i.e. insurance.
The investors will enjoy the remarkable potential for appreciation due to the gradual increase in CRE asset value.
Which token is used on this platform?
AgentMile is utilizing an EIP-20 based ETH token which is known as ESTATE token. The revenue of AgentMile is based upon its internal platform and intellectual property. The ESTATE token will be charged from the users for publishing properties, renting or leasing a property, using AI for making or reporting better decision, for using AgentMile technology etc. The users will also get the ESTATE token for sharing data, promoting a property, reviewing a property and completing a rental agreement.
- Token name: ESTATE token
- Token supply: 100 million ESTATE tokens
- Hard cap: $20,000,000
- Token price: $0.20= 1 token
- Token sale: 15th August to 17th October
- Bounty and advisers: 12%
- Token sale participants: 71%
- Reserve funds: 10%
- Team: 7%
AgentMile is going to bring a revolution in the real estate world by fulfilling different requirements of the investors and brokers. The simplicity and diligence of cash flow and property management will make the property search transparent, quick and easy. Many problems of the traditional real estate world are solved by AgentMile blockchain based platform. If you are interested in future oriented ideas of crypto world then visit AgentMile website for more details.
Links to AgentMile:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/agentmile
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/agentmile?_rdc=1&_rdr
- Website: https://www.agentmile.com/
- Whitepaper: https://www.agentmile.com/AgentMile_White_Paper.pdf
Author profile: Hobo66